Terms of Service
Only active members of the Hershey Derry Township Historical Society may create a login id for this web site. Members are not permited to download or distrubute content from the Members Only section of this website.
By posting any comments, posts or other material on HDTHS-sponsored blogs, you give the Hershey Derry Township Historical Society ("HDTHS") the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media. You also agree that you will not:
- Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights.
- Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by HDTHS in its sole discretion.
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business.
- Post chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- Impersonate another individual.
- Allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
- Post the same note more than once or "spam."
HDTHS reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
- Remove communications that fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions.
- Terminate a user's access to the blog feature upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Edit or delete any communications posted on the blog feature, regardless of whether such communications violate these standards.
Users agree to indemnify HDTHS against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) arising out of a claim by a third party relating to any material you have posted.